The Laurel Hill Advisory Group’s Depositary team has years of direct experience in overcoming complicated and often high profile corporate actions. Laurel Hill has developed a reputation in the marketplace as an organization that excels in meeting its client’s expectations. Its stellar track record reinforces the fact it has the best operations team in execution and service for its clients.
Our Depositary Services include:
- Partnering and working with your external legal and financial advisors
- Coordinating with CDS Clearing and Depository Services Inc., utilizing their clearing and settlement system (CDSX)
- Coordinating with The Depository Trust Company to enter into the Automated Tender Offer Program
- Providing recommendations in the drafting of the documents
- Managing and executing the mailing of the material to shareholders
- Setting up a dedicated toll free number to respond to shareholder and broker questions
- Providing timely, detailed reports tracking the deposits received from shareholders
- Calculating and issuing shareholders entitlements and distributing them in a timely manner
- Working cohesively with the information agent to provide effective communication to the shareholders and comprehensive information to the client
To further ensure the success of your corporate action, we can also provide Information Agent services to deploy a coordinated strategic approach to shareholder communication and tender results. We will provide accurate and dynamic shareholder intelligence along with inbound/outbound telephone support to ensure that shareholders receive and understand the information provided to them concerning the corporate action.